[TYPO3] Typoscript in Templavoila

LinTong pcu84424 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:37:50 CEST 2008

hallo everybody

I modified an image content element in the XML of DS

 <TypoScript>
    10 = IMAGE
    10.file = fileadmin/templates/img/relatedlink.jpg
    10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 6
    10.stdWrap.typolink.section.field = field_relatedlink
 </TypoScript>

this add a link "index.php?6#"+the input of field_relatedlink to the image "relatedlink.jpg". it works fine.

but If i want to have a plain input field. e.g. if i input "aaaa", the output will look like:
if "bbb"

I tried to write codes similar to the above codes but it does not work. Who could do me a favor to show me the correct typoscript which can be add into the XML of templavoila.

Thanks very much.