[TYPO3] FEUSER REGISTER EMAIL LINK PROBLEM

typo3 at gcnpublishing.com typo3 at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Jun 26 16:48:50 CEST 2008

Hi Greg,
i'll copy and paste all the config i've done:
in the constant section of the TS template following are the config i made

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 1292
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 1300
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.file.templateFile =
EXT:sr_feuser_register/pi1/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 1302
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 1301
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 1303
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.preview = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.edit.preview = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.defaultCODE =
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password,
first_name, last_name,  email, address, city, zip, telephone,  title,
company, tx_gcn_email_repeat, tx_gcn_state, tx_gcn_country,
module_sys_dmail_html, disable, status, moudle_sys_dmail_category
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields=
username,password,first_name,last_name,email
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnUpdate = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyConfirmation = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnRegister = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnUpdate = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.dmailCheckedUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnApprove = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useShortUrls = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnCreate = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnConfirmation = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableHTMLMail = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = sundeep at gcnpublishing.com
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = Supply Chain Brain
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnDelete = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnApprove = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnRefuse = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnRegister = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enablePreviewEdit = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnDelete = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminNotifyOnAdminAccept = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enablePreviewRegister = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.salutation = formal
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.dmailCheckedUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterAcceptation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useMd5Password = 1

AND IN THE SETUP SECTION

config.notification_email_urlmode = 76

I haven't done anything else as far as the config goes. What else do i
need to do. Please Advise.

Thanks!!

Sundeep