[TYPO3] external link in menu, typoscript and typolink.

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:04:51 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Christopher Torgalson
<bedlamhotel at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

Sorry, ignore the lines below in my last message--I wrote them before
I completely grasped what the TS in your sample does, and forgot to
delete them--excepting the doNotLinkIt bit, your TS looks perfectly
sensible :)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/