[TYPO3] Same fe plugins in same Page but different TSConfig

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jun 26 15:34:12 CEST 2008

Hi!

Sancar Saran wrote:
> I'm trying to put 2 instance of same frontend plugin in same page and I want
> to setup different page TSConfig each for them.

You mean TS setup, not TSConfig? TSConfig is used for user or page in Backend.

> I put following config into template setup
>
> plugin.tx_evodotinjector_needle {
> 	process_page = 14
> 	evo_root = /usr/local/evodot/
> 	evo_module = shopsystem
> 	evo_plugin = search
> 	language = en
> }
>
> plugin.tx_evodotinjector_needle {
> 	process_page = 14
> 	evo_root = /usr/local/evodot/
> 	evo_module = shopsystem
> 	evo_plugin = response
> 	language = en
> }
>
> And it won't work.

Yes, the second overrides the first.

> Could anybody give me information about to how to do this or lead me into a
> documentation.

It depends on several things:
- what templating method you use (traditional or TemplaVoila)
- how do you insert plugin on the page (as TS object or as content element)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/