[TYPO3] Migration issue - website not displaying pages - .htaccess problem?

Asfahaan Mirza | Tasman iT asfahaan at tasmanit.com
Thu Jun 26 13:05:54 CEST 2008

This is my htaccess file without comments. Does it make sense?

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule
^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/ -
[L]

RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

I am honest very confused. I have asked the hosting company to look at it,
and they came and said this to me:

Hi;

I have verified that the domain is loading fine. Please elaborate the
problem and provide us the exact steps to reproduce. Please check the
.htaccess rules with the developer. Also note that mySQL 4 is installed on
the server.

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Please help me out,
--
Asfahaan