[TYPO3] Images on wrong places with realurl

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:47:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]
<dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Mikael Evander wrote:
>> The problem is that realurl seems to insert a line break before and
>> after each image on the webpage. However, if I use the standard
>
> RealURL does not modify content in any way. The only thing it does is convert number to string (id to URL). It does not know about content or anything else. It gets id and returns URL. Ot gets URL and returns id. Not more than that.
>
>> index.php?id=xxx address all images turn up the way they're supposed to.
>> For example I used the images only page content to create a "matrix" of
>> images. With realurl active I get only a long column of images but using
>> the standard addressing it looks fine.
>
> I do not know about new lines but to you have correct config.baseURL? It should start from http://, be followed by domain name and slash.

I'd guess Dmitry is correct: it sounds as though a relative link to a
stylesheet is broken, possibly because the value of the href attribute
of the base elements does not end with a slash.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/