[TYPO3] Images on wrong places with realurl

Mikael Evander mikael.evander at elmat.lth.se
Thu Jun 26 12:03:49 CEST 2008

Hello.

I am experiencing problems with realurl and images on our homepage and I
haven't been able to find any information about anyone else having the
same problem. It might be really basic but I haven't been able to solve
it :S

The problem is that realurl seems to insert a line break before and
after each image on the webpage. However, if I use the standard
index.php?id=xxx address all images turn up the way they're supposed to.
For example I used the images only page content to create a "matrix" of
images. With realurl active I get only a long column of images but using
the standard addressing it looks fine.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this?

kind regards and many thanks in advance

/Mikael

--
Mikael Evander                      Tel:   +46-46-222 75 27
Lund University                     Mobil: +46-702 27 11 58