[TYPO3] Need Help! Static Info Tables creates trouble with sr_feuser_register ext

typo3 at gcnpublishing.com typo3 at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Jun 25 21:16:39 CEST 2008

Hi for my site i'm using the srfeuser register extension and with it the
static_info_tables extension for the country dropdown. now when i use both
of them we have a problem. my page displays as blank. i configured
everything properly. Now if if uninstall the Static_info_tables extension
then everything works just fine but if i reinstallit then my page goes
blank again. can anyone suggest what is going on? the version of
sr_feuser_reigster and static_info_tables i'm using are 2.5.15 and 2.0.9
respectively.

Thanks,

Sundeep