[TYPO3] Special localization need

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jun 25 18:23:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

I come back to this question and now I have my answer, I definitively
need to create a fourth language, "Special English" that will be used
whenever default language (master language) is not English but something
else.

Now the blocking point is to know what should I do to remove a language
from the list of available languages when localizing a page *based on a
page subtree*, not on user groups.

The question was already asked a year ago I think (I found something
with Google) but seems to have been left somehow floating. It seems
there is no pageTS available for this, so is there a way with an extension?

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en