[TYPO3] multisite and multi-feusers on subsites with global login

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:38:08 CEST 2008

hi,

I am wondering how I can segment feusers in a multisite for each sub
site so that the admins only see their subscribed users, but that the
login from any of the sub sites stays possible…

I have my feusers located in different sysfolders.

global sysfolder
+---- sysfolder CH
+---- sysfolder FR

On the login box I entered the "global sysfolder" as container for the
users, with 2 levels deep search. This works like a charm.

The only problem I have is that with this structure, I'm able to create
the same "username" in each folder CH and FR. And then the login doesn't
know which one to take, even if they have a different password.

I thought about using the email, but the matter is that users might have
an account on each sub site.

I there a way of setting the viewing right in TSCONFIG of a BE_USERGROUP
on a feuser groupe so that I can merge all the feusers in one sysfolder?

Thanks for reading.