[TYPO3] [workaround] sr_email_subscribe and setting module_sys_dmail_html to 1 by default

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:01:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just spent a few hours trying to find a TS solution to this problem,
and I tried all of the solutions I found, but none worked.

In case you're also looking for a solution for this... In the end I
modified EXT:sr_email_subscribe/ext_tables.sql and changed the following
line:

module_sys_dmail_html tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL

to:

module_sys_dmail_html tinyint(3) unsigned DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL

And then updated the DB by looking in sr_email_subscribe's EM page.

It's a bit drastic, but it works.

//Plankmeister