[TYPO3] Page should display timed content but does not.

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:58:23 CEST 2008

Hi Christopher,

As a second option (click the checkbox at the bottom of "page properties")
you're able to set the cache expire time for each page. Next time, try to
change the cache to only last for 1 day or the like.

This should do the job, there was a issue just the same, in the Danish
Usergroup last week, and changing the cache expires time fixed the problem.

Regards

Søren