[TYPO3] Frontend login with LDAP without importing users to fe_users

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:06:44 CEST 2008

> If you think you set up everything correctely (base dn, filter, etc.)
> and it still doesn't work you'll have to debug the extension to get to
> know, where there is a (configuration) error. Extension uses devlog.

Thanks about devlog, that one helped me alot! I'm able to see that the login
is succesfull, but the felogin still returns the text I've entered in the
"Error" box when setting up the plugin. A cookie is also being genrated,
which should mean that the login was completed, right?

Name    fe_typo_user
Value    4f18ff6ebd
Host    MY_DOMAIN
Path    /
Secure    No
Expires    At End Of Session

Marcus, did you make any changes to the extension or any speciel setup?

Regards

Søren