[TYPO3] Blogging with TYPO3

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Jun 24 18:13:08 CEST 2008

ellou'

I DID IT! I run TimTab :) after your mail, i tried once again, and
after some time it's workin'

maybe it will be little bit helpfull for you
http://castor.t3o.punkt.de/files/podkast_ext_timtab.m4v

You wrote on 24 czerwca 2008 (13:02:53) :

> I looked at timtab but couldn't get it to work, and there were errors when
> using the default theme.

yeap, go to EXT:timtab/static/kubrick_main and copy TS from txt files
direct to your template. after that you can remove : Kubrick
(default weblog template) from your template (tab include, include
static (from extension)).

There you can make some tuning with paths (setup) wich doesn't want
to work (for me) I've changed some path in CSS_inlineStyle ...

there is in example such line:

  #header { background: url(/{$page.file.kubrickheader})

I had to add double dot to go one directory up:

  #header { background: url(../{$page.file.kubrickheader})

Now it works !

One more thing, I also had to add subpart in kubrick_std.tmpl

there is such code:

                ###BLOG_CONTENT_NORMAL###

I've changed it to :

                     <!-- ###BLOG_CONTENT_NORMAL### -->
                     ###POSTS_LIST###

Well, telling the truth I don't know why this subpart
###BLOG_CONTENT_NORMAL### doesn't work, (therefore it's commented) but rest is OK.

--
greets,
 Marcus Biesioroff