[TYPO3] To Dmitry Dulepov on Paypal Donate button or anyone that could help

lesm nospam at please.com
Tue Jun 24 16:55:19 CEST 2008

Thanks Dmitry,
That's what I supposed for AFAIK Paypal requires encrypted websites and
they encourage to use the code they provide.
I tried again the button at your site and now it works as expected, but
no, I didn't donate a dime because with my advice I already contributed
:).  I hope you get many donations from now on.
Thanks for your comments