[TYPO3] Only pages and not content are shown in correct language

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Jun 24 13:00:49 CEST 2008

ellou'

You wrote on 24 czerwca 2008 (12:30:36) :

> This is taken from my template analyser and shows that line 44 indeed
> uses sys_langauge_uid
> But perhaps it is not using it?
> I am using templavoila and therefore css_styled_content.

O. TV! telling the truth I don't use it at all so I don't know
TV! specific problems...

However i think that's clue, look at note in line 31, as far as I can
understand, TV! after template parsing unsets object's and sets it in
it's own way (? - not sure, just 'shooting'). So you should search
MultiLanguage topics in context of TV!

That's all what can I say ;)

Sorry I know it's not much more than you can see yourself ;)

> SETUP:
>         EXT:css_styled_content/static/
>

>   29: [GLOBAL]
>   30: #
>

>  31: # Notice: "styles." (and "temp.") objects are UNSET after template
> parsing!
>   32: # Use "lib." for persisting storage of objects.
>   33: #
>

>  34:
>   35: # Clear out any constants in this reserved room!
>   36: styles.content >
>   37:
>   38: # get content
>   39: styles.content.get = CONTENT
>   40: styles.content.get {
>   41:   table = tt_content
>   42:   select.orderBy = sorting
>   43:   select.where = colPos=0
>   44:   select.languageField = sys_language_uid
>   45: }
>   46:
>   47: # get c

greets,