[TYPO3] userFunc not called correctly

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 12:10:38 CEST 2008

The menu's code is inside a base template which itself is included in the root template. So I guess the code to include the userFunc in the sitemap's ext-template ist redundant as it is always included by the root template already.

However this second inclusion shouldn't hurt and removing it doesn't help either.

It looks like the way I call the userFunc in the ext-template is not correct although it looks a lot like the other one..