[TYPO3] userFunc not called correctly

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 11:40:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to call a userFunc to filter the entries of my sitemap. I've used the same function on another menu and it worked. Somehow I can't get the call to the userFunc to work with the sitemap code:

page.includeLibs.auchegal = fileadmin/scripts/userfunctions.php
 lib.sitemap = COA
 lib.sitemap {
 10 = HMENU
 10.cache_period = 0
 10.special = directory
 10.special.value.field = pages
 10.1 = TMENU
 10.1 {
    itemArrayProcFunc = user_functions->user_menu

I added an echo to the first line of the userFunc to check wether it's called at all but it isn't.
I used the same code as in the other menu to call it:

page.includeLibs.rechtegal = fileadmin/scripts/userfunctions.php

 menu2 = HMENU
 menu2.entryLevel= 1
 menu2.cache_period = 0
 menu2.1 = GMENU
 menu2.1{
 itemArrayProcFunc = user_functions->user_menu

The sitemap code is inside an extension template and the menu code inside a base template but that shouldn't make any difference.

Regards Michael