[TYPO3] static File Cache / redirect into cache directoy

FORMER 03 | Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Tue Jun 24 10:43:44 CEST 2008

Hi guys,
I'm using the extension "static File Cache" and it works fine for me on
several installations, but one server keeps redirecting users into the
cache dirctory!

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nc_staticfilecache/2.3.1/

If you go to http://www.pinsker.de

You will be redirected to (not right now!)
http://www.pinsker.de/typo3temp/tx_ncstaticfilecache/www.pinsker.de/index.php/

At least it's what happens to me. In my .htaccess file I use:

RewriteCond
%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/typo3temp/tx_ncstaticfilecache/%{HTTP_HOST}/%{REQUEST_URI}index.html
-f
RewriteRule .*
typo3temp/tx_ncstaticfilecache/%{HTTP_HOST}/%{REQUEST_URI} [L]

Anyone seen this before? Is it a server Issue?

Thanks Florian

--
Florian Schupp
http://www.former03.de/