[TYPO3] Re sizing images in an extension

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 23 20:22:06 CEST 2008

I have an extension that I'm writing that display's images. I want to use
TYPO3's ability to resize images to display them smaller than they are, but
so that they still look ok.

I have discovered from looking at other extensions and from the mailing list
that you can do this:

$imgConf['file'] = 'uploads/tx_sbportfolio/' . $imageName;

$imgOutput = $this->cObj->IMAGE($imgConf);

I can see the image on my website, but at its full size. How can I resize
it? I saw in the tsref that the IMAGE object has a params property, I tried
setting this, things like hspace worked, but width and height didn't.

How then do I resize the image?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert