[TYPO3] Danp_documentdirs

Ralica Sotirova larry at itsbg.net
Mon Jun 23 10:58:38 CEST 2008

> Hi
> The documentdir plugin is fine but
> mode 'only lastchanged' has no config - how to set the limits, which has
> been regarded as last changed
>
> I could try to modify fe page and add a config, if needed - anybody
> tryed and found what to change?

Hi,

In class.tx_danpdocumentdirs_pi2.php, there is:

--------------------------
elseif ($this->danpinternal['extensiontype']==4) {
   //Show Last changed:
   $this->internal["orderByList"]="updatetime";
   $this->internal["orderBy"]="updatetime";
   $this->internal["descFlag"]=1;
   $this->internal["results_at_a_time"]=20;
   $this->internal["maxPages"]=0;
   $showbrowsebox=false;
  }

So I think the only way to configure this is to change values in the php
file or make that ts values. Anyway you have to change the php which is not
really a good practice, but it is a solution.