[TYPO3] macina_banners typoscript problem

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Mon Jun 23 08:39:48 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I am using macina_banners plugin and its typoscipt to display banners
but its showing nothing in FE. My typoscript is as follows:-

temp.bannertop < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
temp.bannertop {
templateFile = fileadmin/templates/banner_template.html
# show banners with this attribute, default options are: "top, left,
bottom, right", all Descriptions of Banner Categories can be used
placement = top
#mode to show banners. Options are: all, random
mode = all
# list of page IDs where the banners should be taken from (comma
seperated. i.e.: 1,5,7)
pidList = 211
# Limit number of banners
results_at_a_time = 1
}
lib.bannerright < temp.bannertop

Here, lib.bannerright is my mapped typoscript object.

What's worng in this typoscript?

Also, I think that without this typoscript, its not possible to use
macina_banners at more than one place on same page with different
templates. Any clue?

Thanks,
Saurabh Pareek