[TYPO3] ellou' List!

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Jun 22 13:21:32 CEST 2008

ellou' List!

This is my first post here so I'll welcome... Hi ;)

I'm Marcus, PL and I'm almost-newbie TYPO3 user. I'm working with
TYPO3 from few months, and I'm quite friendly with it yet ;)

Well... I have such idea, concept: I would like to develop
www.drop.io - like system using the T3. I need this for my working
purposes, and I hope, that somebody can give me a clue how to do that!
:)

The main concept is: Let the user to insert notes, links and files
related with actual viewed page, with dramatically simple forms. After
inserting, added materials are automatic rendered to the page. Notes
as text, images as thumbnails with "download original" link, other files
(ZIP, DOC, SWF, PDF etc.) as filelinks.

Of course it's important to have possibility of setting various group
settings for the user, so, one can add, but not edit or remove, other
can edit, but not remove.. etc. etc.

Of course the perfect solution is to make own extension called
tx_dropioLike :), but first: I'm not good enough PHP programmer,
second: it's good idea, so maybe somebody did it before ?

:)

If you have a knowledge how it can be done, please let me know! ;)
I do not except 'ReadyToInstall' solution, maybe rather your ideas
and suggests ;)

ach... and forgive me my poor English, please ;)

--
greets,
 Marcus Biesioroff