[TYPO3] Firefox3 on mac

scubes13 landersk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:21:58 CEST 2008

Guido,

The fix for the issue relating to your first error when clicking on an item
in the backend, check out note #(0022459) located at:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7646

In order to fix the issue with the RTE not allowing you to edit or enter
content, it is resolved here: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8346  By
disabling compressed scripts in the RTE extension, should fix the issue for
you.

Hope this is of help.

Scubes