[TYPO3] funny problems with T4.2

Ralf-René Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sat Jun 21 01:48:46 CEST 2008

Costa Papadopoulo schrieb:
> that when I save things in BE, it always
> gives me the message:
> "Your login has probably expired.
> Do you want to refresh it now?"
> Why ? I did not log out.
> When I click "ok" it logs me out, when I click the button on the right
> everythings ok and I can save.

i have had the same problem 1 month ago...
i can't give you the right hint to solve the problem, but i have done
manual backup of all files and database, then setup a NEW installation
in another vhost and installed it once more... after all compare and
installing missing extensions - oh wonder all is runnig ok - i realy
dont know whats the reason, but for this installation it seems to be the
only way... many other updates runnig wizhout any problems, only this
on... but now its ok...
i wish you good luck and the right idea...
Rene