[TYPO3] Firefox3 on mac

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 23:15:15 CEST 2008

Hi Ben

Well I'm working on Windows XP, with the latest version of T3 and FF3
and I have the same problem with the left hand panel.

Re the RTE - it just doesn't load at all for me in FF3.

Just to be clear, this not a caching issue or anything like that.

(Warning - very helpfully FF seems to have decided that when doing an
install there isn't actually a possiblity that you do want to have
multiple versions of the browser, even if you are putting this into a
seperate directory)

hth
Tyler

P.S. Say Hi to Sanders, Patrick and Willem from the UK T3Board group ;-)

ben at netcreators.com