[TYPO3] RTE Problems

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 20 21:45:33 CEST 2008

I'm having problems with my RTE config.

I have one class created, inputText, and it works fine when I highlight text in a LI tag. When I try and format a p or part of the text in a p tag it gets removed on save.

Here is my TSConfig:

RTE.classes {

  inputText {

    name = Input Text
    value = font-family: courier; color: #b2b2b2;
  }
}

RTE.default {
  classesParagraph = inputText
  classesCharacter = inputText
  showTagFreeClasses = 1
  contentCSS = fileadmin/bungert/css/bv4.css

  proc {
    # Content to database
    entryHTMLparser_db = 1
    entryHTMLparser_db {
      ## align attribute werden erlaubt
      tags {
        ## img tags are allowed
        img >
      }
  }
}
  showButtons = class, blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle, formatblock, bold, italic, subscript, superscript, orderedlist, unorderedlist, outdent, indent, textindicator, insertcharacter, image, link, table, findreplace, chMode, removeformat, undo, redo, about, toggleborders, tableproperties, rowproperties, rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, columninsertbefore, columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit, cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit, cellmerge
}

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses = inputText

 --
Stephen Bungert