[TYPO3] substitute header in singleview of ext

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Fri Jun 20 14:52:58 CEST 2008

Hi Henrik,

HAC> Is there any way to substitude the header in singleview of an
HAC> extension. It's easy with the pagetitle:
HAC> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->>page['title'] = $yourTitle;

HAC> but how can you du it with the header. I would like to be able
HAC> to substitude what is rendered between the <h1></h1> tags.
HAC> Any ideas?

IMO it is not posible.
Content element (e.g. plugin) header already generated to HTML code
*before* call to plugin.

I do follow. If CE header set to hidden my plugin output it's own
header code. It is not so flexible, but working. Also you can
configure that behavior by FF or TS.

--
Dmitry Martynenko
Developer