[TYPO3] cooluri and tt_news SINGLE view, hide pagename

Oliver Rutzen webyteor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:40:19 CEST 2008

Hi,
i need some help with cooluri. The urls generated with cooluri for the
single view of tt_news looks like:
/press/detail/newstitle.html

press = name of the top page
detail = name of the page, where the news plugin (SINGLE View) is
integrated
newstitle = title of the selected news (+ .html)

But i want to hide the part 'detail' in my url, so that it looks like
this:
/press/newstitle.html

If i check the 'exlude from page path' option on the page, it has no
effect. how can i achieve that the 'detail' page is not diplayed in my
url.
Exists an option in the <uriparts> tag for this task?
Thanks!!

Greetings
Oliver