[TYPO3] More static template (from extension) strangeness....

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:41:51 CEST 2008

Andrew Plank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a puzzling issue... If I include my extension's static template
> on the rootlevel template, nothing happens.
>
> If I include it on an extension template which is in turn included in
> the rootlevel template, it works.
>
> Flabberghasted = me.
>
> Anyone know why this might be happening?
>
> //Plankmeister

...that was on Typo3 4.1.8.

I just installed my extension on 4.2.0, and I didn't add the static
template at all, neither did I add an TS to add the plugin, but it
worked!?!?!

Very confusing....