[TYPO3] Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded & cms not loaded

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Fri Jun 20 02:33:20 CEST 2008

Hi All,

We have just relocated a typo3 install between 2 servers.  And the install is
unfortunately not working properly.

The frontend of the site is giving us a "Error: The main frontend extension
"cms" was not loaded. Enable it in the extension manager in the backend."
Error and the backend is giving us a "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv"
was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)" error.

Does anyone know what these mean and how we can fix them.  All the googling
I've done so far suggests deleting temp files in the typo3conf directory,
which we've done and it has had no effect.

All help greatfully accepted.

Kind Regards,

David Hooton

Managing Director