[TYPO3] Moving translated records around?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 19 19:12:42 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a multiple language web site with (obviously) transalted content
elements or news items. When I try to move a record in the original
language (be it content element or news item) from one page to another
by cutting and pasting in List mode, the translated records don't follow
the move, because their pid is not changed.

Is there a setting to change this behavior or is that a bug?

The same happens with copying and pasting, although one could argue
that, in this case, one may not want to copy translated records along.
But it should at least be an option.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter