[TYPO3] th_mailformplus post processing

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Thu Jun 19 17:32:26 CEST 2008

I think it was a stale cache as it is now hitting my function. The
processing occurs after the email is sent. I think what I might do is
use to post processing to do the mail and set up thmailformplus to send
an email to a throwaway email address. If anyone can think of a better
solution, I would be very interested to hear it.