[TYPO3] RealUrl - multisite links and baseurl / suffix

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jun 19 12:45:05 CEST 2008

Hi!

Daniel Huf wrote:
> I tried the "link accross domain" and it works like a charm, but I need
> to have the "domain" entry in the root page of the sub site in the page
> tree else I don't get any "baseurl" even if it's set in the page.

True, this is a requirement. You also need "is root of web site?" in page properties.

Yes, it has to be hard-coded :( If I understood you correctly, you only need to redirect http://domain.com/suffix to http://another.domain.com/. This should be easy with mod_rewrite.

> In the realurl_conf.php is this right to do it that way? And is there a
> way of not copying the DEFAULT to the sub sites because most of the
> configuration in the same apart the "'rootpage_id' => '3'," ?

Check my article about it:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/realurl_made_easy_part_2/

It shows how assign the same configuration to multiple sites in the most optimal way.

> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
>   'www.dhuf.com' => '_DEFAULT',
>   'global.dhuf.com' => '_DEFAULT',
>   'localhost' => '_DEFAULT',
>   '127.0.0.1' => '_DEFAULT',
>   'www.dhuf.ch' => 'switzerland',
>   'ch.dhuf.com' => 'switzerland',
>   'www.dhuf.com/suisse/' => 'switzerland',

I do not think the above will work. I cannot check right now but this can cause problems.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
E-mail: dmitry at typo3.org
Skype: callto:liels_bugs