[TYPO3] Translation problems (bug?)

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Wed Jun 18 21:38:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've problems with the translation of TYPO3.
When I use the translation tool (update from repository) in the EM all
the zipfiles are uploaded to the typo3temp directory.

But the color of the translation markers is red.

And that's all.

If I repeat this, the color becomes green.

But that's all.

It looks like that the zip-files not will be unpacked and/or moved to
the right directories in typo3conf/l10n.
I've changed the permissions of the directories in several ways.
I've compared the permissions with a fresh dummy.
I've removed all the files and dirs.
No results.

I can't find any reason.

Who can give me a hint to solve this problem?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg