[TYPO3] Japanese Language Support

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Jun 18 18:07:23 CEST 2008

Translating the labels won't help with the countries, as they will still be
displayed in english, as they are not stored in the locallang file, but in
the DB tables of the extension.

But static_info_tables has some addon extensions for setting different
languages:

static_info_tables_de = German language
static_info_tables_da = Danish language
static_info_tables_fr = French language
static_info_tables_es = Spanish language

ect.

So I guess you could take one of those and:

1) Rename it to static_info_tables_jp.
.2) Export the DB content to a CSV file.
3) Import the CSV into Excel, and start translating.
3) Export the data from Excel
4  and import it back into TYPO3

--
Peter Klein