[TYPO3] Japanese Language Support

typo3 at gcnpublishing.com typo3 at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Jun 18 17:39:38 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the pointer. we created a new extension that adds field to the
feuser registration database. This country dropdown and many other
dropdowns were added manually using this new extension. the country
dropdown is called tx_5677_country and all the country information was
added manually to it. The thing is i can change the label to japanese but
dont know how to change or reference the values inside this country
dropdown box. if you could point me how to do that that would be of great
great help.

japanese one
http://item.gcnpublishing.com/index.php?id=422&L=3

english one
http://item.gcnpublishing.com/index.php?id=422

Please visit the link above. see, i can change the label beside the
country dropdown because i can refer to it in the typo setup using
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.jp.tx_5667_country = ...

but i can't change the value of the countries to japanese because i don't
know how to reference those. Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

SUndeep