[TYPO3] includeJS and includeCSS including files in the wrong order!

Esben Maaløe acebone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:24:39 CEST 2008

To be honest I used higher numbers than you do - where you used 1, I
used 10 ( page.includeCSS.10 ), otherwise I did the same, and nothing
got included.

The only thing I can think of is that I might have forgotten a
dangling ] or [ - but I don't think so - because all TS after the
includes worked.

At any rate - I am using page.headerData now, and it works

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Chris <chris at oblady.com> wrote:
> I don't understand... I never use strings but numbers, here is a real
> example of one of my sites :
>
> page = PAGE
> page.typeNum = 0
> page.10 = USER
> page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
>
> page.includeCSS.1=fileadmin/templates/css/broker.css
> [browser=msie]
> page.includeCSS.2=fileadmin/templates/css/ie.css
> [browser=msie6]
> page.includeCSS.3=fileadmin/templates/css/ie6.css
> [end]
> page.includeCSS.10=fileadmin/templates/css/print.css
> page.includeCSS.10.media=print
>
> Believe me or not, it works for me  :-)
>

> Esben Maaløe a écrit :
>> If I do that - nothing gets included!
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Chris <chris at oblady.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> what I usually do is this :
>>>
>>> page  {
>>>  includeCSS.1 = ...
>>>  includeCSS.2 = ...
>>>  includeJS.1 = ...
>>>  includeJS.2 = ...
>>> }
>>>
>>> this way the order is kept, as far I know.
>>>
>>> I often use this myself to include specific files for IE6, like this :
>>>
>>> page.includeCSS.1 = myMainCSS
>>> [browser=msie6]
>>> page.includeCSS.2 = IE6SpecificCSS