[TYPO3] t3quixplorer problem

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Jun 18 13:55:45 CEST 2008

bernd wilke kirjoitti:
> on Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:43:38 +0300, Tapio Markula wrote:
>
>> Søren Malling kirjoitti:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Try clearing the cache, with the "Clear all cache" in the upperright
>>> corner, that should do the trick
>> no - it doesn't - some special cookie?
>
> I guess it is stored in the serialized BE-user-data.
> your options are: from worst to best:
> 1.You may change it with phpmyadmin, but have good chance to remove all
> your configuration.

well - you was right - it was stored into field 'uc' - I found the value
(I was deleted an extension). Because of serious risk of destroying
configurations, I didn't touch the field but just looked what it has.

> 2.Or you create the 'wrong path', change your actual directory in
> quixplorer and remove this path.

I create the path using t3q... version 1.6.0 looking first using
phpMyAdmin what folder to create (I would not be able to do that before
using phpMyadmin)
  - I reinstalled the plugin, which I was removed
> 3.or you (or extension owner) patch quixplorer extension to continue with
> default path after invalid path

that would be needed but when trying to send mail to the author, I
received a message that sending failed.

Thank's.