[TYPO3] CoolUri - relative references

PEF xx at xx.xx
Tue Jun 17 16:32:30 CEST 2008

Hi again,

It a (simple) prefix problem. If I prefix the html template file
references with a slash, the problem is solved.

/fileadmin/css/typo3.css  instead of fileadmin/css/typo3

But this still left me with the automatic generated typo3temp css og js
file, that aren't prefixed. Any one who knows how to prefix these?

/Peter