[TYPO3] CoolUri - relative references

PEF xx at xx.xx
Tue Jun 17 15:57:42 CEST 2008

Yep, my ts config look like this:

config.baseUrl = http://mydomain.dk/
config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.tx_cooluri_enable = 1

But for some reason, the base url isn't written in the html header.

The url's generated by CoolUri and shown in the address bar are correct,
but as stated before, all css and js files are references incorrectly.

FYI I have had the same experience with RealUrl - even with the baseUrl
correctly written in the html header. So it seems that the problem isn't
related to CoolUri as such, but .... Well I don't know.

It's a little bir annoying, if one has to put absolut references to all
included instances.

Regards
Peter