[TYPO3] modern_skin list module in TYPO3 4.2 broken

Dirk Weise typo3-N0SPAM at N0SPAM-dirk-weise.de
Tue Jun 17 15:43:26 CEST 2008

Hello list, hello Lasse!

I really like the be skin modern_skin. In contrast to the default skin
it makes the editors feel like working with a modern sw application.
My Kudos for that work! It really makes a difference for editor's
acceptance of TYPO3!

Atm I'm planning a site relaunch using TYPO3 4.2 and modern_skin but
unfortunately it's not usable in the current version (1.1.4). The list
module is a mess! :( See attached screenshot of a list with tt_news records.

Are there any updates planned?

Thanks a lot!

dirk