[TYPO3] Static Template inclusion... what am I missing?

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 17 14:18:28 CEST 2008

I think you need to add something like this to ext_localconf.php:

  ## Extending TypoScript from static template uid=43 to set up userdefined
tag:
t3lib_extMgm::addTypoScript($_EXTKEY,'editorcfg','
	tt_content.CSS_editor.ch.tx_sbtest_pi1 = < plugin.tx_sbtest_pi1.CSS_editor
',43);

The above was created in the extension manager, so maybe search for
'addTypoScript' in the API:
 http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/

-----
--