[TYPO3] includeJS and includeCSS including files in the wrong order!

Chris chris at oblady.com
Tue Jun 17 13:24:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

what I usually do is this :

page  {
  includeCSS.1 = ...
  includeCSS.2 = ...
  includeJS.1 = ...
  includeJS.2 = ...
}

this way the order is kept, as far I know.

I often use this myself to include specific files for IE6, like this :

page.includeCSS.1 = myMainCSS
[browser=msie6]
page.includeCSS.2 = IE6SpecificCSS
[end]

this way in my IE6 css I don't have to rewrite all the stuff, just the fixes

regards,

Chris
www.oblady.com