[TYPO3] HTMLparser_tags and HTMLparser

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 17 12:07:28 CEST 2008

In relation to my thread about tt_news file lists and their icons.

This is what I use so far to change the file icons to one of my own:
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles.icon_image_ext_list = jpg,xls
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles.iconCObject = IMAGE
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles.iconCObject.file =
fileadmin/templates/fmf/images/icons/mail.gif

I think I can maybe change the path, by using HTMLParser
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles.iconCObject.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1

This works, but when I do something like:
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles.iconCObject.stdWrap.HTMLparser.HTMLparser_tags.fixAttrib.title.set
= Test Title

the icons stop showing.

Can someone help understand how to use the HTMLparser_tags properties?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/5/17/
seems to imply that I should use HTMLParser.tags and set this to an
HTMLparser_tag property, but it doesn't give an example, and from the
description I'm not sure how to do this.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert