[TYPO3] active menu item sort/ display active menu item first

Kathryn Blair artscoop at mail.arts.ubc.ca
Tue Jun 17 01:06:07 CEST 2008

Hi Tomas and Bernd,

Act=0 doesn't seem to actually prevent ACT menu items from rendering -- I
think it might just prevent ACT menu items from being recognized. But when I
tried it and it didn't work I didn't look into it a lot.

I did get it working eventually -- Tomas, your suggestion of using a
userfunction worked. I found an example
(http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/content-comments.html?no_cache=1&tx_rfcontent
comments_pi1%5Bcontentuid%5D=341) about using php to create menus from
tables other than pages, used it to create a menu from pages anyway, and
then used select.pidInList and select.andWhere = uid<>{leveluid:1} to get
the correct pages.

Thanks for all of the help!

Kathryn Blair