[TYPO3] Changing appearance of tt_news file list icons

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:33:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:07 PM, StephenBungert <stephenbungert at yahoo.de> wrote:

> All I  need to do now is get it to change the icon based on the type of
> file... hmmm
>
> I wonder how I can do that? Why can't you just set a global setting for a
> path to a folder with icons in? It would be so much easier!

If you look at the default TS setting in tt_news, that's how it works.
Comment out your additions and just change the value of the path
property from "uploads/media/" to
"fileadmin/templates/fmf/images/icons/". Presumably your files will
need the same names as those in the original icon directory.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/