[TYPO3] indexed search not indexing database records

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 13:41:32 CEST 2008

Hi Antonio,

indexed_search will not indexed non-cached pages. You'll need to enable
cHash in your extension in order to do so. Kasper's article explains
everything you need to know:

http://typo3.org/development/articles/the-mysteries-of-chash/

You might also want to use the recommended 'tx_geps_pi1[*]' parameter
format rather than simply 'n' in order to avoid namespace conflicts with
other extensions.

Best regards,

Oliver

--