[TYPO3] Error with realty__search

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jun 13 12:52:30 CEST 2008

Frank Hüttner wrote:
> i get the following error message when I activate "realty__search":
> Fatal error: Class 'tx_lib_translator' not found in
> /..../typo3conf/ext/realty__search/controllers/extended/class.tx_lib_translator_extended.php
> on line 3
>
> Can somebody help me?

1. Open typo3conf/ext/realty__search/controllers/extended/class.tx_lib_translator_extended.php
2. There should be one or more lines in the beginning of the file that start from "require_once". Position cursor after them. If there are no such lines, position the cursor before the line that starts from "class ". Hit ENTER key to create a new line.
3. Add the following:
	requore_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('lib', 'class.tx_lib_translator.php'));

This should help.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
E-mail: dmitry at typo3.org