[TYPO3] Deleting records from the back end

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 13 12:36:56 CEST 2008

Hi.

Is it possible through the backend to really delete db records?

I have altered the nwlsecurdl extension so that a direct url is not given
out, and have expanded the database with a few more bits of info about the
user and the download. I have also created a backend module for it. At the
moment I can delete things, and this marks the delete field to 1 instead of
0. I then only show in the be records with delete set to 0 (i.e. not
deleted).

I thought that maybe I could add a function in the be module to only show
deleted records and give an option to 'really' delete the record from the
database.

Stephen

-----
--